Print stats?

wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
edited April 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Apologies if this has been answered before. I can't imagine I'm the first to ask, but I didn't find an answer via searching...

Are there any print stats available? I appreciate the photo-view stats, but I'd also like to know what photos are being printed (and at what print size, too). I haven't been able to find any printing data on my shots.

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    wellman wrote:
    Apologies if this has been answered before. I can't imagine I'm the first to ask, but I didn't find an answer via searching...

Are there any print stats available? I appreciate the photo-view stats, but I'd also like to know what photos are being printed (and at what print size, too). I haven't been able to find any printing data on my shots.

Thanks!

Hi Greg,

Only for Pro Account holders.
  • wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Greg,

Ahh... I wondered if that might be the case. Of course I'd like access to that info, but I understand you have to have features to differentiate your products. Otherwise I'd have a 5D for the price of a Rebel. :D I guess I'll have to decide if it's worth the cost of a pro account.

Thanks for the quick response,
    Greg
  • behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Greg,

Yeah but....If I/we were able to see that photos were being printed....well, maybe I/we would go Pro.

Bear