Can't edit my bio

savannahgasavannahga Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited April 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
When I try to edit it, the fonts go blank & I can't see anything.
What gives?

Thanks,
Jeff

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2006
    Let me fix it first then I'll tell you why :D
    edited April 18, 2006
    savannahga wrote:
    When I try to edit it, the fonts go blank & I can't see anything.
    What gives?

Thanks,
    Jeff

b0rken code:
    <table width="250" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FAEBD7"> <div align="justify"><span class="style5">
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great for Offices, Waiting rooms, Dens, Studies...etc.
    <font color="#A7733C"><u><b><blink>552</blink></b></u></font> prints online.  If you see a image at my other site, <font size=2pt><A HREF="http://www.savannahusa.net"><b><font color="#A7733C">www.SavannahUSA.net</b></font></p>   that you want send a link of it  via email & i'll go out and take a higher quaility shot of it & i'll add it here. New images are added on a regular basis, so check back often! If you have any requests for certain buildings or areas please contact  me. <a href="mailto:email@savannahusa.net"><font color="#A7733C">email</font></a><br/>
    <font color="#A7733C">--<i>Jeff Cochran </i>  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    </td>
       </tr>
    </table><!-- End Header -->

FIXED CODE:
    <html>
    <table width="250" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FAEBD7"> <div align="justify"><span class="style5">
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great for Offices, Waiting rooms, Dens, Studies...etc.
    <font color="#A7733C"><u><b><blink>552</blink></b></u></font> prints online.  If you see a image at my other site, <font size=2pt><A HREF="http://www.savannahusa.net"><b><font color="#A7733C">www.SavannahUSA.net</b></font></p>   that you want send a link of it  via email & i'll go out and take a higher quaility shot of it & i'll add it here. New images are added on a regular basis, so check back often! If you have any requests for certain buildings or areas please contact  me. <a href="mailto:email@savannahusa.net"><font color="#A7733C">email</font></a><br/>
    <font color="#A7733C">--<i>Jeff Cochran </i>  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    </td>
       </tr>
    </table><!-- End Header -->
    </html>

You were missing two key things:

1) <html> at the beginning and </html> at the end

2) you didn't close the open <a href tag, I closed it with </a> for you.

You should be all set now.
  • savannahgasavannahga Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2006
    Wow Andy, u are fast & good. Looks good in FF except big gap between my first & last name. In IE it's not to be desired. lol

Thanks for the help,
    Jeff
    edited April 18, 2006
    savannahga wrote:
    Wow Andy, u are fast & good. Looks good in FF except big gap between my first & last name. In IE it's not to be desired. lol

Thanks for the help,
    Jeff

You can edit as you see fit now :)

wave.gif happy to help!