Dam I can't see Anything

ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
edited April 19, 2006 in People
Anyone Got a Thermal Imaging Camera.
65140637-M.jpg

One must have talent, to be able to take pictures, while in a full bunker gear, and a SCBA (so you can breath) and not be able to look thru the view finder to frame the shot.
Gary Harfield
Owner/Photographer
Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.

Comments

• ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    65159570-M.jpg

65160148-M.jpg
    65142965-M.jpg
    Gary Harfield
    Owner/Photographer
    Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.
  • docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 19, 2006
    Great shots.

We have a tic that has a transmitter built into it. You set up a receiver outside the house and you can see everything the camera sees. I need to try capturing some images from it. It might be fun experiment.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    docwalker wrote:
    Great shots.

We have a tic that has a transmitter built into it. You set up a receiver outside the house and you can see everything the camera sees. I need to try capturing some images from it. It might be fun experiment.

Yea we have one too that transmits a live feed to command outside.

I wrote the caption cause I was inside along with the guy I took a pic of and you could barly see anything
    Gary Harfield
    Owner/Photographer
    Expose The Moment

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Cool to see you in action Gary!
    That first shot could be improved with a black point setting in curves, then reduce the opacty of that layer to about 25%. Juusst so we can see the face a bit better, while still keeping the smoky feeling
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Tough and dangerous job. And a great opportunity for photos. Thanks for sharing them.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au