Lightbox feature broke in IE.

vicpintovicpinto Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited April 19, 2006 in SmugMug Support
GUys,

Is is just me but the lightbox feature doesn't seem to be working when using IE. Looks like it broke withing the last couple of weeks. I've tried 2 different computers with different versions of IE - no joy.

It works fine in Firefox.

Comments

• bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 19, 2006
    vicpinto wrote:
    GUys,

Is is just me but the lightbox feature doesn't seem to be working when using IE. Looks like it broke withing the last couple of weeks. I've tried 2 different computers with different versions of IE - no joy.

It works fine in Firefox.

i got no problems.

link d00d?
    Pedal faster
  • vicpintovicpinto Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Bigwebguy,

Try this please.

http://www.vicpintophoto.com/gallery/946194
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Vic,

You've got something going on with your customization that's causing this. External stylesheet, etc, it's also preventing scrolling in IE6.
    edited April 19, 2006
    Andy,

Thing is, I haven't touched anything. It just broke.
    edited April 19, 2006
    vicpinto wrote:
    Andy,

Thing is, I haven't touched anything. It just broke.

Vic, go here: http://blackarts.smugmug.com/gallery/956882 put the gallery in smugmug or smugmug small, and click on the main photo. In IE6. Can you se lightbox working? ear.gif
    edited April 19, 2006
    Andy,

I did as you requested and I can see the lightbox.

I also removed my customization and I can see the lightbox so it is obviosuly on my end yet I haven't changed anything. I'll have to look at my customization.
    edited April 19, 2006
    vicpinto wrote:
    Andy,

I did as you requested and I can see the lightbox.

I also removed my customization and I can see the lightbox so it is obviosuly on my end yet I haven't changed anything. I'll have to look at my customization.

Yeah... so, put your all your customization back, so the experts (lee, mike, ivar, dev, etc) can see it, and they can help debug.
    edited April 19, 2006
    OKay, it's fixed.

It's amazing what a missing in the footer of the customization webpage can do!

Andy, curious as to how this could have happened as this info is stored on Smugmug's server isn't it?
    edited April 19, 2006
    vicpinto wrote:
    OKay, it's fixed.

It's amazing what a missing </div> in the footer of the customization webpage can do!

Andy, curious as to how this could have happened as this info is stored on Smugmug's server isn't it?

Yes, a missing </div> will do it all the time. But, we didn't change anything on your site....
    edited April 19, 2006
    Okay thanks.