B&h

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited April 19, 2006 in Cameras
What the heck is going on with B&H? For many days now their website says they are not accepting orders.

How the heck am I suposed to keep up with Andy if I cannot order stuffs?

:rofl

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    What the heck is going on with B&H? For many days now their website says they are not accepting orders.

How the heck am I suposed to keep up with Andy if I cannot order stuffs?

rolleyes1.gif

rolleyes1.gif Passover. I won't even mention searching the forum or checking out their holiday schedule for this info and why they pay so much attention to the holidays. That said they open again this weekend.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    You gotta be kidding.... what about the "I need to order" holiday....eek7.gif

rolleyes1.gif Passover. I won't even mention searching the forum or checking out their holiday schedule for this info and why they pay so much attention to the holidays. That said they open again this weekend.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    You gotta be kidding.... what about the "I need to order" holiday....eek7.gif
    You can place the order today. They'll start shipping again tomorrow, Thursday.

Watch the B&H site, around the Jewish Holidays. They always post the closing schedules deal.gif
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Andy wrote:

Watch the B&H site, around the Jewish Holidays. They always post the closing schedules deal.gif

Visit their store...you will understand. You can't eat at a Chick-fil-a on Sunday's either, as that is their corporate philosophy, same with B&H. But, it is worth waiting for in my opinion. To me, it part of what I appreciate about B&H...they care about their employee's and it shows in how they care about me as a customer.

It never fails, I always want to order on Sat mornings...and have to wait...:cry
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    Andy wrote:

:nah they won't accept orders till tomorrow and then they ship fridaythumb.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    :nah they won't accept orders till tomorrow and then they ship fridaythumb.gif

What a bunch of junkies....:D