It's this easy to make your own candy!

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited April 21, 2006 in People
We did a demo for one of our customers, an organic food store in Alkmaar The Netherlands. We supplied the materials like toffee candy, papers and lollipop sticks. We made the candy soft in the oven and the children could shape and wrap their own candies. Or make lollipops. It was big fun.
I just got an email from the shop that they put a series of my pictures on their website, which is BTW only in Dutch. :dunno
http://www.ekoplaza.nl/index.php?id=116 They even put a link to my SmumMug site.:rofl

Here are a few to share with you.

Sophie knows "it's all about the food", but here it seems she is asking "can I really, really eat this thing?"

65305171-L.jpg

"You are absolutely sure?"

65305268-L.jpg

"Ok, well then let's just eat this candy!"

65306227-L.jpg

And she kept eating it for a long long time while the others worked their candies.

65306088-L.jpg

65310783-L.jpg

65310965-L.jpg

Some more shots of happy children

65311220-L.jpg

65311325-L.jpg

65311472-L.jpg

65308767-L.jpg

Comments

• DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2006
    Laughing...
    First of course -- the photos are great!

But I'm laughing because I was expecting a candy recipe... and I was going to give it to my daughter so she could make some for my grandson...

:): :): :): :): :): :): :):
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2006
    Take two spoons.....
    Dee wrote:
    First of course -- the photos are great!

But I'm laughing because I was expecting a candy recipe... and I was going to give it to my daughter so she could make some for my grandson...

:): :): :): :): :): :): :):
    That's funny. rolleyes1.gif Thanks for the laugh. Do a google on candy recipes and you will find a ton of material. :D