2 very dumb questions

marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited April 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
The really dumb question is first.

1. How can I make my Explorer window smaller so I can see both my browser and Explorer on one screen? (I only have the minimize and maximize options, as far as I can tell.):dunno

2. I have Photoshop Elements 3. Anyone know if I can do batch re-sizing and send a ton of images to my desktop at once for uploading to smugmug? If not, can someone recommend such a product?:scratch

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2006
    marieboyer wrote:
    The really dumb question is first.

1. How can I make my Explorer window smaller so I can see both my browser and Explorer on one screen? (I only have the minimize and maximize options, as far as I can tell.)ne_nau.gif
    In Windows Explorer, upper right, there is a red X and then a box to the left, or double-boxes. Click that, and then you can go to the lower right portion of the window, click-hold-drag the window smaller.
    marieboyer wrote:
    2. I have Photoshop Elements 3. Anyone know if I can do batch re-sizing and send a ton of images to my desktop at once for uploading to smugmug? If not, can someone recommend such a product?headscratch.gif

http://www.peachpit.com/articles/article.asp?p=406939&rl=1

you can also look at the very excellent Irfanview (google it).
  • marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2006
    Andy:

Thank you so, so much!!!!clap.gif
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2006
    In windows when you have both windows open you can right click on the task bar and click either tile windows vertically or tile windows horizontally.
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
    edited April 21, 2006
    One more question:

I am trying to move photos from one gallery to another (within a category). I have read the help section. I cannot locate the display all thumbnails option to drag 'n drop from one to another.

Can you help me with this too?

I assume I will figure all this out eventually?
    edited April 21, 2006
    Eureka. I found it!!! Thanks anyway!
    edited April 21, 2006
    Mike: That works like a charm. I think I am up and running.
    Mike Lane wrote:
    In windows when you have both windows open you can right click on the task bar and click either tile windows vertically or tile windows horizontally.