New Canon 30D

aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
edited April 23, 2006 in Cameras
So, today I decided to spend a tax refund, and somehow this ended up in my possession :D:

65723790-L.jpg

Funny how something so small can make a grown man giddy. :dunno

I was looking to upgrade from the old rebel for a while, and the 30D seemed to be a good choice.

I haven't played with it yet, but I'll post any comments after I have a chance to break it in. I'm curious to hear if anyone else has bought this camera after it came out in Feb.

Now, where did I put that owner's manual?

Comments

• StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2006
    Cor could I get that with my rebate......£14,72 rolleyes1.gif

Stan
  • JacksmynameJacksmyname Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited April 22, 2006
    You're gonna love that 30D. My wife and I each have the 20D, and I felt it was time for new bodies as neither one of us had a backup.
    So, I bought two 30D's, and the 20's are now backups (although my wife uses both, often at the same time heh heh).
    VERY pleased here.

Jack
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    That is exactly how I spent my refund also. I upgraded from the 300d and it is a world of difference. A little bit of learning curve that I'm still trying to catch up to but overall it is great.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    That is exactly how I spent my refund also. I upgraded from the 300d and it is a world of difference. A little bit of learning curve that I'm still trying to catch up to but overall it is great.

Eric

Yeah, there are definately some more options to play with on the 30D. Enjoy! Great minds think alike, eh? :D Or maybe it's just minds that want new toys. ne_nau.gif