Ch 63: Tower Bridge - Sactown

firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited April 23, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
30 sec...exp

I've haven't posted to many pre entries..

This was just an idea. I was in the area...and had my mini tripod. I couldn't find a spot good enough to use a wide angle on the whole bridge.

Thrash it if you want. I want to work on something else that actually shows the passing of time a little better and looks like everyone has genked the clock idea! :rofl

65793374-L.jpg

Comments

• THE TOOTHTHE TOOTH Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    It's a beautiful shot, but I don't see the passing of time in it.
    You can't handle THE TOOTH!!!
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    I like it just the way it is......I think it makes a wonderfull addition to the challenge clap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • wizard444wizard444 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    Might have worked better to show exposure if they were lifting the bridge. It seems obvious that many voters will be looking to see the exposure, rather than acknowledge other uses of the same setting.ne_nau.gif

It's still a great shot!
    "Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again."

Henri Cartier Bresson
  • twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    I really like the shot, but will have to agree with wizard444
  • firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    wizard444 wrote:
    Might have worked better to show exposure if they were lifting the bridge. It seems obvious that many voters will be looking to see the exposure, rather than acknowledge other uses of the same setting.ne_nau.gif

It's still a great shot!

I don't know if that bridge raises at night...hahahah...that sure would be awesome though. Thanks for everyone's comment.