Having a guest password for a power user account

ciscoguy24ciscoguy24 Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited April 23, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Just wondering if I could have a guest password for a power user account? I do not need the aditional monthly usage. I am wanting to move my family off a phpbb board to my website, and 12 gigs a month is more then enough. Can this be done?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    ciscoguy24 wrote:
    Just wondering if I could have a guest password for a power user account? I do not need the aditional monthly usage. I am wanting to move my family off a phpbb board to my website, and 12 gigs a month is more then enough. Can this be done?

Sorry, it's a pro feature only.
  • ciscoguy24ciscoguy24 Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Sorry, it's a pro feature only.

ok no problem thanks Andy
    edited April 23, 2006
    Andy is there a way I can get a trial for the pro? I want to see if it will be easy to use (for my non-techie family) I am a power user now and if the pro doesn't work out I just want to go back to my power user account.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2006
    ciscoguy24 wrote:
    Andy is there a way I can get a trial for the pro? I want to see if it will be easy to use (for my non-techie family) I am a power user now and if the pro doesn't work out I just want to go back to my power user account.

Set up a free-trial pro account, with a new nickname - you'll have 7 days to test it with your family thumb.gif If they like it, great! Upgrade your main account and cancel the trial. If they don't like it, cancel the trial.

OK? ear.gif
    edited April 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Set up a free-trial pro account, with a new nickname - you'll have 7 days to test it with your family thumb.gif If they like it, great! Upgrade your main account and cancel the trial. If they don't like it, cancel the trial.

OK? ear.gif

oh I can do that? Ok I might just go ahead and get a pro level and skip the trial. We'll see!!! Thanks