Self-Portrait

ingramimagesingramimages Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited April 26, 2006 in People
A little something I took of myself doing my "other hobby I get paid for".
I do a 4 hour show on Sunday morning at the local radio station.

cliff_radio.jpg
It's fun.....
"All the art in my work dwells in the subjects; it's all theirs. It's not made up by me; I ain't that smart."

Comments

• mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    Welcome fellow hoosier
    Both Pathfinder and myself spent many summers in and around Haubstadt. On the farm (Besing) between Haubstadt and Cynthiana. Is Menies?(spelling) still in business? My cousins went to highschool there in Haubstadt about 35-40 years ago-ha-dating ourselves. Remember lots of good times-baling hay, cutting corn out of the beans-rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifdriving tractors all over the countryside on back roads from one fishin hole to the next a decade before we could legally drive-scary thinking about it now:D. iF you take any pics of the local scene and countryside we'd love to see them.....Mereimage
  • ingramimagesingramimages Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    Meny's is still in business as M&M True Valu Hardware. I think it's a grandson or some relative like that. I think Meny's used to have an appliance business..... that's pretty well gone but there is a relative that does htg/ac.
    The old high school is gone - except for the gym, which is now a community center. The Sommerfest is held on the grounds of that part of town now. We live about 3 blocks west of there.
    I'll have to see what I can come up with photowise....
    "All the art in my work dwells in the subjects; it's all theirs. It's not made up by me; I ain't that smart."

• mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    Thanks for the update-look forward to your pics
    ..........mereimage
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2006
    Pretty good shot, you might want to try to remove some of the papers around, as the background already has a lot of clutter.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos