Options

CH.63 - Late night show

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited May 2, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
2.5sec expo, stage lights :D .
And famous club singer "La Toulip" :rofl .
Please C&C.
Thank you.
(exif in pic).
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Options
    sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    I think its beautifull and perfect......and I love the colors......a winner IMMHO :Dclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • Options
    edited April 30, 2006
    You are most kind. Thank you.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2006
    I'm impressed that you could see that tulip during a show and be able to take a pretty good photo of it. However, its a little soft on the edges and there's a slight amount of noise there as well. I think if you run it through a noise removing program at least once, it will clean it up real well. And.. even if you dont sharpen it up, I think it will look great in soft focus. Just a thought ;) I hope you enter it before its too late.. theres about.. 1 more hour left!! good luck!
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2006
    I'm sorry...
    Joel, it's my mistake... it wasn't at a show... it was shot in a garden using a tripod and 2 lighter with LED one blue and the other green. I was just trying to make up a nice story. Anyway after so much feedback (near zero) I decided that I must move on to another subject. I still like this one (and that was the reason on posting it) but I'm allready on Ch.63 with another one.
    Good luck to all and thank you.
    Cristian.
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2006
    oh man i am fooled too easily rolleyes1.gif

thats still creatvie of you though. maybe try using a diffuser, like for a flash on one side to make it lighter/darker on areas rather than uniform around. to give it a little more depth.

i still like your idea though.

**wait i take that back its already darker towards the top of the tulip.