Specify Default Styles for viewers?

lungdoclungdoc Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited April 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
New user, love the site. Just wondering if it is possible with a basic account to specify the default style for viewers - in other words if I want family and friends to see a gallery, send them a link by email, can I get it to show up in say "Journal" style by default? For a casual visitor they might never evenrealize that there are options and for certain galleries/comments a specific style seems better than others.

For the record I did look in help and tried a search but didn't find an answer.:rolleyes

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    lungdoc wrote:
    New user, love the site. Just wondering if it is possible with a basic account to specify the default style for viewers - in other words if I want family and friends to see a gallery, send them a link by email, can I get it to show up in say "Journal" style by default? For a casual visitor they might never evenrealize that there are options and for certain galleries/comments a specific style seems better than others.

For the record I did look in help and tried a search but didn't find an answer.rolleyes1.gif

Thanks

Mark

wave.gif Welcome to Dgrin, Doc! "Forcing" a style is a Power and Pro option:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage

I hope this helps,
  • lungdoclungdoc Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    Thanks for the prompt reply, now I'll need to think about upgrading :):