edited April 25, 2006 in People
we never found any eggs :cry my son and his dog now they liked the snow
Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    Thats a nice shot jwear.. I love it. I wish your son's face was bumped up in contrast just a tad.. its so in shadow that it fades a tad in comparison with the rest of the shot. I'ts a great keeper tho. :D
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    lynnma wrote:
    Thats a nice shot jwear.. I love it. I wish your son's face was bumped up in contrast just a tad.. its so in shadow that it fades a tad in comparison with the rest of the shot. I'ts a great keeper tho. :D
    .you be right Lynnma-- it needs some work and thank you, all my other shots pale this is the keeper he gets older and I am glad and sad --looks like you had a good trip also thumb.gif hey was it not you that went camping every year with the girls 5 boats ect :D no more camping pictures ne_nau.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    All this time and this is the first lab I see you post? Hmmmfffff nice shot Jeff!
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    jwear wrote:
    .you be right Lynnma-- it needs some work and thank you, all my other shots pale this is the keeper he gets older and I am glad and sad --looks like you had a good trip also thumb.gif hey was it not you that went camping every year with the girls 5 boats ect :D no more camping pictures ne_nau.gif
    Yes it was me.. we are going in August.. Lake Umbagog in NH.. a tiny island in the middle of the lake. I LOVE camping out in the wilderness.. sept for the bears :uhoh that swim..eek7.gif