"proof" not showing on originals

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited April 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I watermarked the images in this gallery after I uploaded them and "proof" shows in all views but "original".

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/1399601

It's a password protected gallery-- I'm assuming SM can look at it anyway-- but I could send you a private message with the password if you need it (they're family portraits... figured the family would like the password protection so they don't feel like their images are plastered all over the internet)

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    I watermarked the images in this gallery after I uploaded them and "proof" shows in all views but "original".

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/1399601

It's a password protected gallery-- I'm assuming SM can look at it anyway-- but I could send you a private message with the password if you need it (they're family portraits... figured the family would like the password protection so they don't feel like their images are plastered all over the internet)

We won't EVER put a watermark on your originals, Pete. Only display copies.
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2006
    aaahhh...
    Andy wrote:
    We won't EVER put a watermark on your originals, Pete. Only display copies.
    I didn't know that. So maybe I would use the XL photo view after all (assuming that XL view would be able to be watermarked).

I'm assuming the no watermark on the originals is because generally people can't print the entire original photo at once? But it seems like it would be quite easy to stitch/blend together screen shots than to remove the 'proof'...

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+