Options

FS: Minolta 5D and lots of lenses

sprocket87sprocket87 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 4, 2006 in Flea Market
Okay, toying with the idea of selling my Minolta equip. Here's the list:
  • Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D DSLR: $500 (body plus OEM accessories: cables, battery, charger, etc)
    -- Like new, in A+ condition, little to no visible wear. Always well cared for and never abused. I purchased this brand new less than 1 year ago.
  • KM 18-70mm f/3.5-4.6 "kit" lens: $75
    -- Very light rub mark on focus ring, operation and image quality perfect
  • KM 35-70 f/3.5-4.5 lens: $30
  • KM 50mm f/1.7 prime, rare old-style MAXXUM "Crossed X" lens: $60
  • KM 100-200mm f/4.5 Lens: $70 (with lens hood)
  • Tokina 28-70mm f/2.6-2.8 AT-X Pro II lens: $225 (with lens hood and zippered padded case)
    -- A+, perfect condition, very fast and high quality lens, 4.5/5 stars on PhotographyReview.com from ~50 users
  • KM 70-210 f/4: $75
    -- Some marks of wear but flawless operation and image quality - takes awesome shots!
  • 5D body/accessories with KM 18-70mm kit lens: $550
  • ALL items: $975 (well over $1000 value)
All items in excellent condition, see notes for any additional information. I will gladly provide images of each lens and/or samples from each lens on request, as well as links to reviews to each item if you like.

Many samples can be seen on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sprocket87
Older photos may have been taken with other cameras, but recent shots were from this camera and one of the above lenses.

Contact me by email at sprocket87@gmail.com

I know this is my first post on dgrin but I've been lurking for quite some time. I have 100% eBay feedback (vee_dubbin) and I can answer any questions you have. Thanks for looking!

Jesse

Comments

• Options
    edited April 26, 2006
    Update:

The Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 lens has SOLD. Additionally, there is a sale pending on the following items:

- 5D body, accessories
    - KM 50mm 1.7
    - KM 100-200mm f/4.5
    - KM 70-210mm f/4 "beercan"

I'm awaiting payment for these items. If the sale falls through I will update accordingly, and reply to everyone who has expressed interest in these items.

That leaves 2 items still available as of right now: The KM 18-70 3.5-4.6 kit lens, and the KM 35-70 3.5-4.5

Reply or email with questions, thanks!

Jesse
    sprocket87@gmail.com
  • Options
    kkartkkart Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2006
    sprocket87 wrote:
    Update:

The Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 lens has SOLD. Additionally, there is a sale pending on the following items:

- 5D body, accessories
    - KM 50mm 1.7
    - KM 100-200mm f/4.5
    - KM 70-210mm f/4 "beercan"

I'm awaiting payment for these items. If the sale falls through I will update accordingly, and reply to everyone who has expressed interest in these items.

That leaves 2 items still available as of right now: The KM 18-70 3.5-4.6 kit lens, and the KM 35-70 3.5-4.5

Reply or email with questions, thanks!

Jesse
    sprocket87@gmail.com

lemme know if you don't sell the beercan. How come yer ditchin all the Minolta stuff?
    "Capturing Colorado, one click at a time"
    website | photoblog | facebook | twitter | deviantArt | RedBubble
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2006
    kkart wrote:
    lemme know if you don't sell the beercan. How come yer ditchin all the Minolta stuff?

Thanks, there are several people interested in the beercan already but I'll let you know if they fall through. Honestly, I'm going Nikon - ordered a 18-200 VR which I'm looking forward to.