retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited April 28, 2006 in Holy Macro
lemon1.jpg

lemon2.jpg

lemon3.jpg

Comments

• adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2006
    they are just plain wierd - I'm not sure whether I like them or not, but it's a good idea.
    I definately don't like the haloing in the second (is that the lens or some sort of sharpening) and they could do with being a bit brighter & more contrasty.

The third is my favourite by a long way.

wierd.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2006
    adrian_k wrote:
    they are just plain wierd - I'm not sure whether I like them or not, but it's a good idea.
    I definately don't like the haloing in the second (is that the lens or some sort of sharpening) and they could do with being a bit brighter & more contrasty.

The third is my favourite by a long way.

wierd.
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2006
    i actually like the first one best... it's saying something, i'm just not sure what

reminds me of the bar fruit you get in drinks at bars, especially dive bars
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    adrian_k wrote:
    they are just plain wierd
    Laughing.gif not sure what's so weird with them - just a couple of shots of lemons? :uhoh
    After I saw that the two first posters thought it looked weird.. i tried to pp the first pic in several different ways..but i did come back to the original that imo was the best..oh well weird or not i like it..probably if it was a LAB oversaturated oversharpened pic i wouldn't get that comment..;)