The Vortex

gildcogildco Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
edited April 27, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here is an exposure that is abstract, but perhaps visually interesting enough to qualify as an entry in the new challenge. I lay on my back and took this picture of my ceiling fan. This shot, at 4 seconds, caught my attention. If is too abstract, let me know. Your critique will be welcomed.

66488098-M.jpg
Gil

Comments

• tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2006
    Very original!
    do enter it, its visually very appealing
    gildco wrote:
    Here is an exposure that is abstract, but perhaps visually interesting enough to qualify as an entry in the new challenge. I lay on my back and took this picture of my ceiling fan. This shot, at 4 seconds, caught my attention. If is too abstract, let me know. Your critique will be welcomed.

66488098-M.jpg
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2006
    Some flare... but go for it.:):
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • gildcogildco Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2006
    Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it.
    Gil
  • gildcogildco Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2006
    I appreciate your input. Yes, there is some flare. However, I figure what the hell. I shot about 30 pictures, spent about an hour PSE4-ing the best ones, and decided that I already had spent too much time and effort. But that's what I like about these challenges: they get me to think beyond just another picture of a bird at the feeder. rolleyes1.gif Thanks again.
    Gil