2 quick & easy questions

marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited April 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I think these are probably easy ones, but I just cannot find the answers. Thanks in advance! I am having a "ball" with smugmug now that I found "send to smugmug"!

1. My homepage ("this is me") photo is password protected. How can I quickly remove that so folks will see it when they land on my page?

2. How can I delete a template that I have saved but no longer want?

Comments

• ThandoThando Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    marieboyer wrote:
    I think these are probably easy ones, but I just cannot find the answers. Thanks in advance! I am having a "ball" with smugmug now that I found "send to smugmug"!

1. My homepage ("this is me") photo is password protected. How can I quickly remove that so folks will see it when they land on my page?

2. How can I delete a template that I have saved but no longer want?

I've been able to use a photo from a password protected gallery as my bio photo without any problems. Can you post your account link so I can have a quick look? I'd also need to know which gallery the photo is located in.

When you go into your gallery customization, you'll see the quick tool at the top. You can obviously find it since you have already saved a template. If you select the template that you want removed, there will be a button appear to the right of it that will allow you to delete the template. That'll do it for you.
  • marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    Here's my link:
    http://marieboyer.smugmug.com/

The photo appears in a password protected gallery called "together as sisters." But I am pretty sure I uploaded it for posting purposes into a public gallery originally.
  • ThandoThando Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    marieboyer wrote:
    Here's my link:
    http://marieboyer.smugmug.com/

The photo appears in a password protected gallery called "together as sisters." But I am pretty sure I uploaded it for posting purposes into a public gallery originally.

Ok, I see the problem. You have "external links" set to "no" for that gallery. You will need to enable external links in order to use the photo as your bio photo. Just switch that in your "gallery customization" and you will be good to go.
  • marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    You're the best! Thanks so much. On my way to make those changes.