Laser and glass

ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
edited May 2, 2006 in Holy Macro
While dinkin' around at Tucson's Pima Air museum yesterday, I came across some displays of aerospace materials. Among those was this big chunk of boro-silicate glass and, having my green laser pointer handy (and a few retirees to freak out), I thought I'd play around!
Steve-o

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Forehead wrote:
    While dinkin' around at Tucson's Pima Air museum yesterday, I came across some displays of aerospace materials. Among those was this big chunk of boro-silicate glass and, having my green laser pointer handy (and a few retirees to freak out), I thought I'd play around!

Your a bit of a Techo-head aren't you :D ya really shouldn't mess with old peoples heads you know rolleyes1.gif you will indeed freak them out.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2006
    ME? "Techno-head"? And what maketh thou, oh "Forensic Wannabe"?:haha
    Skippy wrote:
    Your a bit of a Techo-head aren't you :D ya really shouldn't mess with old peoples heads you know rolleyes1.gif you will indeed freak them out.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Steve-o
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2006
    :D Nice idea
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery