Big and Ugly

ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
edited April 30, 2006 in Holy Macro
At Tucson's Pima Air Museum, there's this horrible-looking plane that Nasa used to haul large parts aloft until 1995 but, the way it's taped up, this may see some more use in the future.

So say hello to the B-377SG Super Guppy and, while I should have taken a shot of this other thing, there's also the BumbleBee, a bi-plane with a wingspan of only 6 feet (holds only 3 gallons of fuel). It could practically be flown INSIDE old Big and Ugly here:
Steve-o

Comments

• Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    It looks alot like a whalerolleyes1.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Ahhhhhhhh hahahahaha
    Forehead wrote:
    At Tucson's Pima Air Museum, there's this horrible-looking plane that Nasa used to haul large parts aloft until 1995 but, the way it's taped up, this may see some more use in the future.

So say hello to the B-377SG Super Guppy and, while I should have taken a shot of this other thing, there's also the BumbleBee, a bi-plane with a wingspan of only 6 feet (holds only 3 gallons of fuel). It could practically be flown INSIDE old Big and Ugly here:

Boyyyyyyyy it looks like a Beached Whale rolleyes1.gif it is ugly isn't it.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 30, 2006
    It looks pregnant. :D
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    It looks pregnant. :D

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery