Options

Computer Mystery

dallasdallas Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited April 29, 2006 in Wildlife
When I just did a repost on the "can't resist" thread, the pictures re-appeared on the original thread also. :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno whats going on? Gaslight?

Comments

• Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    It was these guys. I caught them messing around with your server. :D

58332756.jpg
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    It was these guys. I caught them messing around with your server. :D

58332756.jpg

I know those two..........Frick and Frack. They remind me of someone I met on the Fla. shoot.
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    dallas wrote:
    I know those two..........Frick and Frack. They remind me of someone I met on the Fla. shoot.

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif Mike's not that much taller than I am. :uhoh :D
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    I'm guessing that you changed the settings on your smugmug gallery to allow linking of the hsots.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    Harryb wrote:
    I'm guessing that you changed the settings on your smugmug gallery to allow linking of the hsots.

Maybe it got loaded in your cache, and wasn't before. Even if external linking is still off, if the shot's in your cache, it will show for you, but not others.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Maybe it got loaded in your cache, and wasn't before. Even if external linking is still off, if the shot's in your cache, it will show for you, but not others.

Thanks David and Harry, The Ext link had been off, but I had turned it back on, and the images did show for me in the preview, and after I posted. After I exited D-grin the beautiful red X's appeared, Bird man could see and others couldn't. Very strange, but your thought about the cache, seems the most reasonable answer. I now have the Ext link and the Share photos turned on, so I'll try a new post soon. Thanks for the help and idea's.
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif Mike's not that much taller than I am. :uhoh :D

Aren't you the one with the funny nose and glasses? mwink.gifmwink.gif1drink.gif
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    dallas wrote:
    Aren't you the one with the funny nose and glasses? mwink.gifmwink.gif1drink.gif

Funny Nose? I don't think so...I bit mine off to spite my face.

I'm the young looking guy...remember? I was carrying Canon gear and not walking with a walker. :D
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com