Options

Bubbles...?

nadinadi Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited October 25, 2004 in Finishing School
I took this shot over the weekend and I'm struggling with it in photoshop trying to add more bubbles!! Anybody got any ideas how to do this and make it realistic?

10289009-M.jpg
The careful man tries to dodge the bullets.... while the happy man takes a walk.
Mark Oliver Everett

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2004
    Hmmm, trying to add something that's transparent and will reveal what's behind it? That's a tricky one.

Have you tried simply selecting a bubble, then copying and pasting it? ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    nadinadi Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Hmmm, trying to add something that's transparent and will reveal what's behind it? That's a tricky one.

Have you tried simply selecting a bubble, then copying and pasting it?
    Yeah... it took too much of the background with it. With only one new bubble you could hardly notice, but after adding a few it started to look wierd... ne_nau.gif

I plan on trying again for a bit longer tomorrow, just wondering if anyone had any advice....
    The careful man tries to dodge the bullets.... while the happy man takes a walk.
    Mark Oliver Everett
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2004
    nadi wrote:
    Yeah... it took too much of the background with it. With only one new bubble you could hardly notice, but after adding a few it started to look wierd... ne_nau.gif

I plan on trying again for a bit longer tomorrow, just wondering if anyone had any advice....
    Nadi... I tried the cloning tool and that worked quite well.. try it.. may the tool about the same size and vary the bubbles you choose.. :D
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    Here's what I came up with. Used Shape Layers & Layer Styles. I'll give a full description if you like the look.

10367433-M.jpg