Crawfish boil

GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited April 30, 2006 in People
If you have never been to a crawfish boil, you are missing out...First thing you do is drink beer then put the live mudbugs in buckets, were I am told they puke or poop or something gross. Then drink more beer...
Giselle

Comments

• GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    the boil em and drink beer...
    Giselle
    edited April 29, 2006
    then pile them up as high as you can with corn potatoes and sausage, and drink beer..
    Giselle
    edited April 29, 2006
    pill, eat, drink...repeat
    Giselle
    edited April 29, 2006
    but make sure you have strong trash bags or the guys taking out the trash wont like you much when the bag breaks
    Giselle
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Giselle wrote:
    If you have never been to a crawfish boil, you are missing out.
    I thought we've been discussing an upcoming golf event. Is this the same gig? I'm easily confused.
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    About the only food we could get as kids on our farm other than beef, beef or more beef was these beauties...i used to boil them & put them on some home made bread with lemon juice ..pepper & salt with lots of butter while they were still hot.

Food of the gods.
    edited April 30, 2006
    Humungus wrote:
    About the only food we could get as kids on our farm other than beef, beef or more beef was these beauties...i used to boil them & put them on some home made bread with lemon juice ..pepper & salt with lots of butter while they were still hot.

Food of the gods.

Yep and great with friends...
    Giselle
    edited April 30, 2006
    I thought we've been discussing an upcoming golf event. Is this the same gig? I'm easily confused.

It is the same event, there was a crawfish boil after, where they gave out the golf prizes.
    Giselle