Grizzly and Ice Cream IR

boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
edited May 3, 2006 in Holy Macro
I've only lurked for a week :wink so I thought I'd throw this one out to you all.
I love IR...been doing it for 3 years with a Sony F717. Then I had a Sony P200 converted to IR (which is the grizzly picture)
and I just graduated to an IR converted Canon Rebel XT which is the ice cream picture.

I shoot anything and everything.

I am an IRaholic. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Thanks for looking.

boogie

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Hi There and Welcome To Dgin
    boogie wrote:
    I've only lurked for a week mwink.gif so I thought I'd throw this one out to you all.
    I love IR...been doing it for 3 years with a Sony F717. Then I had a Sony P200 converted to IR (which is the grizzly picture)
    and I just graduated to an IR converted Canon Rebel XT which is the ice cream picture.
    I shoot anything and everything.
    I am an IRaholic. rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Thanks for looking.
    boogie

Hi Boogie :D I still have my Sony F707 and my F828 too, lots of folks here on the forum had Sony's at some stage and many still have them :D

I love what you did with the Grizzly shot......looks great.
    Bet that Icecream didn't last long rolleyes1.gif ......ohhhh boy I have two weaknesses.......Chocolate and Icecream rolleyes1.gif
    Nice work, hope you enjoy the Forum, and do keep posting your work.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Thanks Skippy for the kind words. I'm happy I got one reply. clap.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Welcome
    These are great IRs and icecream shot is beautiful and very cute kidiloveyou.gif
    I also use sony iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited April 30, 2006
    Thank You Awais for the nice comment.

Gregory is our neighbor's son...he knows he can get free ice cream cones
    at our house.

boogie
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Welcome to dgrin!
    Wow, and I thought Andy was into IR you have not one, not two, but three IR converted cameras?

I shoot with the Sony F828, and my daughters have the Sony F707 and Sony S75.

I'm hoping the new Sony dSLR will use my Minolta lenses and if it's good on noise, that will be my next camera as I already have a bunch of lenses.

Show us some pictures of Pittsburgh! We have a Pittsburg here in California. Someday I have to wander out that way. When I first moved here I thought they were spelling it wrong :-)
    edited May 3, 2006
    Dee wrote:
    Wow, and I thought Andy was into IR you have not one, not two, but three IR converted cameras?

I shoot with the Sony F828, and my daughters have the Sony F707 and Sony S75.

I'm hoping the new Sony dSLR will use my Minolta lenses and if it's good on noise, that will be my next camera as I already have a bunch of lenses.

Show us some pictures of Pittsburgh! We have a Pittsburg here in California. Someday I have to wander out that way. When I first moved here I thought they were spelling it wrong :-)

Hi Dee

My Sony F717 isn't converted I use filters on it but the P200 and Rebel XT are converted...yeah I'm a nut for IR.
    I'll dig through the CD archives for Pittsburgh pictures when we get back from vacation and post some.

Sure will be interesting to see the new Sony dSLR. I won't buy one I have too much invested in Canon equipment. rolleyes1.gif Hope it works for you.