Pro-Pricing not working?

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited April 30, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I need this gallery priced a $.01 over SM like now, but SM will not let me. I get a basically blank screen unless I set it to price by image...

http://www.brandolinoimaging.com/gallery/1412131

This gallery is being set up for a prom group (My child included) and I want them to be able to see these 1st thing in the morning...

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 30, 2006
    I need this gallery priced a $.01 over SM like now, but SM will not let me. I get a basically blank screen unless I set it to price by image...

http://www.brandolinoimaging.com/gallery/1412131

This gallery is being set up for a prom group (My child included) and I want them to be able to see these 1st thing in the morning...

Anthony,

please outline the exact method you are currently using. There are several ways to fill in these details. I just tested it out and it seems to be working ok.

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Check it now, Anthony, I just did it for you. .01 higher for all items.

Check to be sure it's right!

PS: Pro pricing is working just fine...
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    devbobo wrote:
    Anthony,

please outline the exact method you are currently using. There are several ways to fill in these details. I just tested it out and it seems to be working ok.

David
    Only the header of the page will show up. And only for that gallery. Other galleries would display the whole thing. It still will not show up on my computer.
    Andy the pricing is correct. Will you please see if you can figure out why I can not get to the full pricing page?
    Thanks
    edited April 30, 2006
    Only the header of the page will show up. And only for that gallery. Other galleries would display the whole thing. It still will not show up on my computer.
    Andy the pricing is correct. Will you please see if you can figure out why I can not get to the full pricing page?
    Thanks
    Anthony, I have no clue - can you be more descriptive of the problem.

Usually these are cache issues, blow your cache and cookies, and try again.
    edited April 30, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Anthony, I have no clue - can you be more descriptive of the problem.

Usually these are cache issues, blow your cache and cookies, and try again.
    I click on pro pricing and olny the header portion comes up for this gallery. If I try to do the pricing per image it works fime and the entire page comes up. But if I switch to price by gallery then I just get to header...tried dumping the cache no good. Tried on IE and FF...
    edited April 30, 2006
    I click on pro pricing and olny the header portion comes up for this gallery. If I try to do the pricing per image it works fime and the entire page comes up. But if I switch to price by gallery then I just get to header...tried dumping the cache no good. Tried on IE and FF...

Anthony - you are not in a gallery when you are doing pro pricing, you are on a smugmug page. It looks like this:
    edited April 30, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Anthony - you are not in a gallery when you are doing pro pricing, you are on a smugmug page. It looks like this:
    What I'm seeing is the top 4 lines...The box on down is not showing up...
    edited April 30, 2006
    What I'm seeing is the top 4 lines...The box on down is not showing up...

As always, Anthony, a photo is worth a 1000 words. Post a screen grab
    edited April 30, 2006
    this is what I'm getting....

67010504-M.jpg
    edited April 30, 2006
    this is what I'm getting....

67010504-M.jpg

Log out
    Login at brandolino.smugmug.com and see if you get it all there...

ear.gif
    edited April 30, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Log out
    Login at brandolino.smugmug.com and see if you get it all there...

ear.gif

No dice?
    edited April 30, 2006
    No dice?

What version of FF are you on? Have you emptied ALL cache and cookies, logged out and back in again?
    edited April 30, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    What version of FF are you on? Have you emptied ALL cache and cookies, logged out and back in again?
    v 1.5.0.2
    logged out and back in
    tried IE6
    emptied cache and cookies on both FF and IE6
    edited April 30, 2006
    I've tried some other galleries and I'm getting the same result.....
    edited April 30, 2006
    I've tried some other galleries and I'm getting the same result.....

are you sure you're logged in as brandolino and not onbroadway? I'm heading out for the day on a job, can check back late this afternoon...
    edited April 30, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    are you sure you're logged in as brandolino and not onbroadway? I'm heading out for the day on a job, can check back late this afternoon...
    I'm sure...maybe forward this to some of the other guru's. Maybe they will have an idea
    edited April 30, 2006
    I'm sure...maybe forward this to some of the other guru's. Maybe they will have an idea
    Anthony, you can email help@smugmug.com too deal.gif
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    It's Norton Internet Security...
    Took me forever to figure out why I couldn't access my pricing pages finnally figured out Norton Internet Security is the problem.
    Try disableing Norton -> refresh your pricing page = and your prices will all show up.
    PS: I've tried to figure out how to setup Norton so I won't have to disable it to set my prices but can't figure it out. Anyone in the know I'd sure appriciate the info as I hate dissableing security each time I need to set prices.
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!
    edited April 30, 2006
    Cindy wrote:
    Took me forever to figure out why I couldn't access my pricing pages finnally figured out Norton Internet Security is the problem.
    Try disableing Norton -> refresh your pricing page = and your prices will all show up.
    PS: I've tried to figure out how to setup Norton so I won't have to disable it to set my prices but can't figure it out. Anyone in the know I'd sure appriciate the info as I hate dissableing security each time I need to set prices.
    Cindy that worked thanks. I NEVER had to do that before....I wonder if it was a Norton's update that caused the issue.
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Your welcome. Now we need a fix...
    Cindy that worked thanks. I NEVER had to do that before....I wonder if it was a Norton's update that caused the issue.

Anyone know how to setup Norton so we don't have to dissable it???
    On my main pc I've been having to dissable for months now if I want to set prices. My older PC with an older version of Norton (and all available updates for that specific Norton version) does not require me to dissable. So when I have lots of pricing to do I use the older pc but gee what a pain in the tail. I've got just about 12 days left on my current Norton subcription (main pc that I have to dissable) and am thinking of trying something else. What's everyone else using & recommending for security besides Norton?
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!