May be not an amazing shot, but certainly...

zevyzevy Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited April 30, 2006 in Holy Macro
an amazing feat, to be able to fly 18 inches apart and do the crazy stunts the Blue Angels do.

66926898-L.jpg

67072997-L.jpg

67076220-L.jpg

67077913-L.jpg

Any feedback is welcomed

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    I loved them nice captures i think you should have included 2nd angel full
    i know these are difficult shots thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2006
    Cool Shots
    zevy wrote:
    an amazing feat, to be able to fly 18 inches apart and do the crazy stunts the Blue Angels do.
    Any feedback is welcomed

You did pretty darn good thumb.gif they move so fast don't they.
    I got to see my first Airshow ever last year, and hope to go again next year when it's back on again.

I did find out two things from the Airshow, you need a Wide Angle Lens and a longer Telephoto than what I had at the time, since then I have acquired both lens :D

I love the Formation Flying.........they seem to do it with such easy don't they, and your photos make them look real good clap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 30, 2006
    Very crisp. Nice job. thumb.gif You might want to boost the color a bit though. The last time I saw them, the aircraft were gleaming and the blues seemed richer than they appear here.

They put on quite a show, don't they?

Cheers,