Galleries

RockycRockyc Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited May 3, 2006 in SmugMug Support
HELP! What happened with my galleries. I had all the Ranch Guest Cabins put in one main gallery called *Rebel Hill Guest Ranch*. I can no longer see the Gallery listed. Now all the Cabins have their own gallery. The same thing happened to my Animals Gallery, and my main Bird Gallery. Everything now have their own gallery. Makes it a B**ch to navigate. Also, I used to be able to move my galleries to where I wanted them to be all together. I can't do that anymore.
Rocky
http://rockyc.smugmug.com/
Canon 10D, & 2-20Ds, and a new XTI 400D:ivar
A bunch of Lens.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Rockyc wrote:
    HELP! What happened with my galleries. I had all the Ranch Guest Cabins put in one main gallery called *Rebel Hill Guest Ranch*. I can no longer see the Gallery listed. Now all the Cabins have their own gallery. The same thing happened to my Animals Gallery, and my main Bird Gallery. Everything now have their own gallery. Makes it a B**ch to navigate. Also, I used to be able to move my galleries to where I wanted them to be all together. I can't do that anymore.
    Rocky
    I think what you are saying is, you see all the galleries on your frontpage instead of your categories? While logged in, look on the top-right of your box with your galleries. You will see an option to show 'galleries' or 'categories'. Choose categories, and you should be sorted!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Rockyc wrote:
    Rocky

Rocky, here's a pic to show you:
  • RockycRockyc Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Rocky, here's a pic to show you:
    Thanks a Zillion to both of you. That worked great! Now I'm back to normal. You guys are great.:):
    Rocky
    http://rockyc.smugmug.com/
    Canon 10D, & 2-20Ds, and a new XTI 400D:ivar
    A bunch of Lens.