Options

Challenge 24 - Landscapes

SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
edited October 25, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
I will try again,these are the landscapes I have taken so far. One is a composite and I suppose that would not be within the rules. I had to find a way to make the background more interesting in the last shot.

10293015-M.jpg

10293014-M.jpg

10322927-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    Sandy, I saw the shots the first time. And you had just posted on my site, I wanted to answer you, I really did.

But I was kind of speechless. This time I giggled. At the last one I think it is.

The one I like best is of the marina. I am just not sure that it is enough, in and of itself. The bride might be a bit big for it, though, giggle.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    Thanks Ginger, I have seen the entries and will have to get out and about to compete. You are right about the girl being too big for the background. by the way, It was her Quinceanera, not a wedding.
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Sandy, I saw the shots the first time. And you had just posted on my site, I wanted to answer you, I really did.

But I was kind of speechless. This time I giggled. At the last one I think it is.

The one I like best is of the marina. I am just not sure that it is enough, in and of itself. The bride might be a bit big for it, though, giggle.

ginger