67635444-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    patch29 wrote:
    Just for you Harry. :D The elusive Giant Egret. rolleyes1.gif

67635444-L.jpg

Which one? ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif The one on the left or the one in the center? rolleyes1.gif
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    Harryb wrote:
    Which one? ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif The one on the left or the one in the center? rolleyes1.gif

The Big Grey One with the boots. blbl.gif

I have been having a difficult time finding internet access and cell service. I am in Zion at the moment. :D I am photographing a friend's wedding tomorrow.
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    patch29 wrote:
    The Big Grey One with the boots. blbl.gif

I have been having a difficult time finding internet access and cell service. I am in Zion at the moment. :D I am photographing a friend's wedding tomorrow.

Good luck with the wedding. A helpful hint for you. The bride will be wearing Great Egret White. rolleyes1.gif
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    Harryb wrote:
    Good luck with the wedding. A helpful hint for you. The bride will be wearing Great Egret White. rolleyes1.gif

Thanks, it is done. The hike up Angel's Landing with a well equipped and heavy backpack was interesting. :uhoh