Options

More shots from yesterday

miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
edited October 26, 2004 in Holy Macro
here are a couple more shots from yesterday I thought you all might like.. The first I am thinking about reshooting for the humor challenge. I think its hilarious. :rofl
10307787-L.jpg

10307794-L.jpg
Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
http://miketaylor.giph.com

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    Love them both Mike. Is it just that you have a good eye, or is that country really pretty neat......in places.

ginger

Love the birds and how you took them. We might as well have had a weather rock while I was in DC. And I think it is hilarious, too.

There must be someone, thing, magazine, paper, here in the states that would enjoy the weather rock.

Can I sell it.:D
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    Thanks Ginger
    I dont know that I have a good eye or any of that. I just shoot what I like and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I have really had to search though for good shots. Everything looks the same here so I try to find stuff that looks out of place of different to kind of show through my pictures a diferent side of here than what someone migh normally see. There are definitely some very beautiful spots here though. Remember though that I live on a base that is only like 3 square miles. Luckily there are a ton of palace buildings here and alot of interesting stuff to shoot. I have not left the base to take any of the photographs that I have shared on here with the exception of my first couple posts. Im glad your enjoying them cause im enjoying taking them.

About me letting you sell the weather rock. Naa I think I would rather sell it myselfmwink.gif . Although I have no clue how I would go about doing that so theres not much chance of that anyways.rolleyes1.gif
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    I really like the pigeons Mikethumb.gif
    I was wondering what it would look like if you straightened the building up and either cloned/cropped out the metalwork on the top right, maybe more sky too ne_nau.gif