Francesca

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited May 4, 2006 in People
Shot on Tuesday, for the KISW Hot Shots feature. A little hot on the sun in a couple spots, but the station's listeners aren't nearly as discriminating as you guys here, and honestly, they're not looking at her hair.

FR-050206-0248.photo

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    cambler wrote:
    and honestly, they're not looking at her hair.
    [/IMG]

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    I like the hot backlight (though not the only hot spot in the shot mwink.gif).

I would like to see her head tilted a little to her right, and maybe a more defined catch-light. Nice shot though! Thanks for sharing!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    uh ohh hottie! mwink.gif

your website is really clean btw. the flash instruments are embedded into the layout really well. simple yet effective.
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    "and honestly, they're not looking at her hair."
    Hahaha,
    and I know why, the picture isn't focused on her face now is it? It's perfectly clear what you want to get across, whether you like the picture or not you have a point of focus.
    Ashley

FR-050206-0248.photo[/quote]
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    ... and I know why, the picture isn't focused on her face now is it? It's perfectly clear what you want to get across, whether you like the picture or not you have a point of focus.

The dirty little tricks that fool Joe Sixpack - don't tell, okay? rolleyes1.gif