Engagement photos

leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
edited October 25, 2004 in Weddings
Took these photos in order to get one to have printed in the paper with the engagement announcement. Couple was only in town for the morning....this was a "let's take the shot after church" setup.

Nice beautiful day -- and lovely fall backgrounds...but it was very bright. So I took them next to the building in the shade....with some trees behind them...it was a head and shoulder's shot anway.

Shot with the 85mm f1.8 and 550ex for fill flash.

[URL=href="http://leebase.smugmug.com/gallery/263222]Gallery[/URL]

I'm not sure which is the best....they all are of the same pose:

10377673-M.jpg

Lee

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    They're all nice but I like the second one the best. It's tighter on their faces and they both have nice smiles going. I hope you don't mind me playing with it a little, I've become a bit of a photoshop-aholic, I'm afraid!

10379211-M.jpg
  • leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    They're all nice but I like the second one the best. It's tighter on their faces and they both have nice smiles going. I hope you don't mind me playing with it a little, I've become a bit of a photoshop-aholic, I'm afraid!

10379211-M.jpg

I like it -- what'd you do?

Lee
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2004
    Not much really, it was a good image to start with. I upped the contrast slightly, and burned the white areas in the middle (not very well, I must say) because I thought they distracted form the faces. Then I cleaned up his blemishes a bit and sharpened it a touch.