Keeping Watch. Hows this for 64

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited May 7, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey all thanks for stopping by. How is this for the next challenge? Lifeguard at the local water park. Thoughts appreciated.

67836041-O.jpg
Thanks

Joe

Comments

• ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    Lifeguard at the local water park? Guess that I have to trust you becouse from that I can not tell much...ne_nau.gif
    Maybe another shot emphasing lifeguard ?
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    my first thought was womens beach volleyball. I got the beach part right.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    ultravox wrote:
    Lifeguard at the local water park? Guess that I have to trust you becouse from that I can not tell much...ne_nau.gif
    Maybe another shot emphasing lifeguard ?

If only I could have gotten her to wear something that said "Lifeguard". Unfortunately a plain white tank and a plain red bathing suit was all I captured.
    67835935-O.jpg

Back to the drawing board, or better yet. Back to the beach. Thanks for the reply

Joe
  • dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    If you focused more on the reflection in her sunglasses, get a reflection of swimmers, water, her life ring, etc. that would convey the message a lot more.

Just a thought.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 5, 2006
    not enough "lifegaurd" (as others have said), and technically, that shot is all shoulder - not very flattering.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• smhs.imagessmhs.images Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    imax wrote:
    Hey all thanks for stopping by. How is this for the next challenge? Lifeguard at the local water park. Thoughts appreciated.

67836041-O.jpg

Thanks

Joe
    I actually would really like this one if it conveyed lifeguard a bit better!
    Shawna
    www.shawnaseto.com

Nobody gets in to see the wizard. Not nobody, not no how.

Join Smugmug get $5 bucks off!