is this possible!

bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited June 9, 2006 in Finishing School
helllow alll.is this possblie to draw the paintings close to the nature in ms paint.a very extraordinary scenery which is clo0se to the reality.kan ms paint do it.
awaiting 4 reply

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 5, 2006
    are you referring to a specific photo? example? technique?

I'm a bit confused, but I definitely think this does not belong in the 'photo challenges' forum. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2006
    No, MS Paint cannot paint a picture close to reality....
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    helllow alll.is this possblie to draw the paintings close to the nature in ms paint.a very extraordinary scenery which is clo0se to the reality.kan ms paint do it.
    awaiting 4 reply

You sure can in Photoshop. Here is one example.

http://www.fotofects.com/

See the I-Pod created image.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    No way not in MS paint
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • cgratticgratti Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 5, 2006
    You can do it in MS PAINT, it would be very tedious and take alot of practice. I have seen people who did something like what you want in paint, you will put 5X the amount of hours to get it but it can be done.
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2006
    Photoshop can for sure
    Here's the master Bert Monroy
    Check out his galleries

Fred
  • ratcheerratcheer Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2006
    cgratti wrote:
    You can do it in MS PAINT, it would be very tedious and take alot of practice. I have seen people who did something like what you want in paint, you will put 5X the amount of hours to get it but it can be done.
    I, too, have seen some amazing things that were done in MS Paint. I can't imagine the amount of tedium required, but some people seem to thrive on that.

Tim