Inside world's largest Mosque

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 14, 2006 in Holy Macro
well you may have seen pictures from exterior of this mosque because cameras are not allowd inside main hall but i got this image through brown coated mirror adjusted in Photoshop to remove brown color o ised full zoom and digital zoom

chandeliers are gold plated and speakers are installed in outer chandeliers
68302681-M.jpg

and in this image sun was burning me 1 pm so didn't tried different settings just played in photoshop :dunno

68302664-M.jpg

For Info (not for everyone i guess)

Muhammad PBUH said a time will come when muslims will focus on decoration of mosques but there will be very littel people who will go to mosques and pray and this will be one of signs of Qyamat (end of world)

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    Awesome photo Awais
    Looks like an amazing place to visit...good job

Thanks
    Fred
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    USAIR wrote:
    Awesome photo Awais
    Looks like an amazing place to visit...good job

Thanks
    Fred

thanks Fred
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SpagbagSpagbag Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    So that's the inside of the mosque taken through mirrored glass? That is very cool.
    edited May 7, 2006
    Spagbag wrote:
    So that's the inside of the mosque taken through mirrored glass? That is very cool.

no no not mirror sorry only glass but with brown coating ne_nau.gif
    thanks

My Gallery
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2006
    Those are neat shots, Awais. I did not realize you could shoot through tinted glass and photoshop out the color!!! The mosque looks incredible. I love the second shot, were you using a wide angle? The clouds look like they are traveling in a circle overhead. Neat effect. thumb.gif
    edited May 8, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Those are neat shots, Awais. I did not realize you could shoot through tinted glass and photoshop out the color!!! The mosque looks incredible. I love the second shot, were you using a wide angle? The clouds look like they are traveling in a circle overhead. Neat effect. thumb.gif

Thanks no i was not using wide angle just my camera's built in lens i think 38 mm
    Yeah they look travelling in circle i just brought them back in photoshop didn't do anything else it is natural effect :):

My Gallery
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    :oogle amazing mate...my only comment is that i want to see more from inside. I have been reading a bit about Islam & its beginings...very interesting reading.
    edited May 8, 2006
    gus wrote:
    :oogle amazing mate...my only comment is that i want to see more from inside. I have been reading a bit about Islam & its beginings...very interesting reading.

Thanks friend i will try to take pictures from inside there is a lot more inside it
    And one more thing dont trust every web site about islam there are many misguiding webs about islam revolving the best to study Islam which i recomend is www.irf.net see Q&A section

thanks again

My Gallery
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    Thanks friend i will try to take pictures from inside there is a lot more inside it
    And one more thing dont trust every web site about islam there are many misguiding webs about islam revolving the best to study Islam which i recomend is www.irf.net see Q&A section

thanks again

No way mate..the net is too full of garbage...i was reading about its very beginnings in national geographic.
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    Wow that is something to see Awais, nice shots.
    edited May 8, 2006
    Thusie wrote:
    Wow that is something to see Awais, nice shots.

Thanks Thusie :):

My Gallery
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    A very pretty place.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
    edited May 8, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    A very pretty place.

thanks friend

My Gallery
  • BakatBakat Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    Awais,
    Is that a giant Qur'an inside the mosque?
    Kat
    "Photography is not a sport. It has no rules"
    Bill Brandt
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 13, 2006
    but there will be very littel people who will go to mosques and pray and this will be one of signs of Qyamat (end of world)

awais-

very neat pics and very interesting-

by very little people do you mean the poor or what?-

thanks
    george
  • R JohnsR Johns Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    You keep on Impressing me...
    Awais,

The image of the inside is very well done. I am impressed, that you got the colors back (very accurate). thumb.gif

Take care...

Russ
    By Grace, alone...
  • R JohnsR Johns Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    I just got it!
    So, after reading what you quoted, I then took another look at your images. I see a well decorated Mosque, with very few people inside.

Interesting point...

I realized (not too long ago), that everyone will witness the EOTW, the day that their heart stops beating... (I know, I'm slow... headscratch.gif)

Enjoy while you can. Be a blessing while you can.

Russ
    By Grace, alone...
    edited May 14, 2006
    Bakat wrote:
    Awais,
    Is that a giant Qur'an inside the mosque?
    Kat

Yeah it is but not full Quran just few verses calligraphy just for decoration

This mosque also have full Quran written by famous calligrapher i hope they let me in with camera:uhoh

My Gallery
    edited May 14, 2006
    R Johns wrote:
    So, after reading what you quoted, I then took another look at your images. I see a well decorated Mosque, with very few people inside.
    Russ

Exactly thanks for looking

My Gallery
    edited May 14, 2006
    gefillmore wrote:
    but there will be very littel people who will go to mosques and pray and this will be one of signs of Qyamat (end of world)

awais-

very neat pics and very interesting-

by very little people do you mean the poor or what?-

thanks
    george

By littel i mean Few Russ got the point
    and thanks for looking and appreciating

My Gallery
  • RaffRaff Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    I love the shot of the inside of the Mosque.
    Anything can and usually does happen. Raff
    edited May 14, 2006
    Raff wrote:
    I love the shot of the inside of the Mosque.

Thank you very much Raff

My Gallery
  • iSparkiSpark Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    Wow, it is beautiful inside, nice photo's Awais.
  • bluffmaster007bluffmaster007 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    waaaoo!
    mun walaya.dusri achi he zada.pely main tube kia chaha he.angle change kerleta.
    edited May 14, 2006
    Thanks Ispark
    and bluff i hope you use english next time

My Gallery