Confused

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 22, 2006 in Cameras
I love my only camera and dont have any problem with it ,it is small sony point and shoot sony w1. My friend is after me to buy that camera from me he is paying me 230$ with out memory stick
i will not put more price to buy other camera but find sony 717 under that price tell me is it possible to buy 717 camera only in that price range ? otherwise i wont sale my w1
if i sold w1 and didn't find 717 it will be departure from photography for long time

thanks
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• RaffRaff Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    I love my only camera and dont have any problem with it ,it is small sony point and shoot sony w1. My friend is after me to buy that camera from me he is paying me 230$ with out memory stick
    i will not put more price to buy other camera but find sony 717 under that price tell me is it possible to buy 717 camera only in that price range ? otherwise i wont sale my w1
    if i sold w1 and didn't find 717 it will be departure from photography for long time

thanks
    Find the 717 at the price you want before you sell the W1, no matter how long it takes or how pushy your friend becomes. Do not give up your passion.thumb.gif
    Anything can and usually does happen. Raff
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Awais, I don't think you can get a 717 for that price, not in the United States, at least.

I agree with Raff, don't sell your camera until you have your next one firmly lined-up.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    Tell him that if he'll buy you a 717, you'll give him your W1...
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,077 moderator
    edited May 11, 2006
    Seymore wrote:
    Tell him that if he'll buy you a 717, you'll give him your W1...

15524779-Ti.gif Good advice and problem solved. Nice one "Seymore".

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif Good advice and problem solved. Nice one "Seymore".

ziggy53

i also 15524779-Ti.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2006

thanks

First, use www.resellerratings.com to verify the trustworthiness of your source which quotes your price on the camera you want. Make SURE it is not one of these:

Digitalliquidators.com
    Broadwayphoto.com
    A&Mphotoworld.com
    geniuscamera.com
    expresscamera.com
    bestpricecameras.com
    usaphotonation.com
    rainbowtronics.com

Those are known scam fronts for the "Brooklyn scam group" and are nothing but trouble.

Otherwise, good luck with changing cameras!
    -Matt-
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
    edited May 12, 2006
    Thanks buddy for info this is really useful information !

Btw i wonder your avatar looks like someone from movie industry headscratch.gif

My Gallery
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2006
    Thanks buddy for info this is really useful information !

Btw i wonder your avatar looks like someone from movie industry headscratch.gif
    Me? I'm not in the movie industry, that's for sure.

But I've had people say I look like Clay Aiken, Chandler, (from "Friends") and Tom Cruise. Laughing.gif...

-Matt-
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    But I've had people say I look like Clay Aiken,

i'm sorry...

lol3.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    Yes, "pricy" Sony cameras.

I want a Sony Cybershot DSC R1 (NOT a DSLR), with that large format 10.2MP CMOS sensor and all that nice Zeiss glassware! But that thousand bucks US is pretty daunting when there are five other mouths besides mine to feed!

Changing cameras is like changing jobs--HAVE that other camera (or job) FIRST before giving up what you already have! 9496500-Ti.gif

thanks
    Steve-o
    edited May 21, 2006
    Forehead wrote:

Changing cameras is like changing jobs--HAVE that other camera (or job) FIRST before giving up what you already have! 9496500-Ti.gif

thumb.gif
    Well said

My Gallery
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

I'm sorry, bud! But when I saw your avatar, the first person I thought of was, well...

You remember the old sitcom 'The Adams Family'?

Remember "Lurch"?

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Me? I'm not in the movie industry, that's for sure.

But I've had people say I look like Clay Aiken, Chandler, (from "Friends") and Tom Cruise. Laughing.gif...

-Matt-
    Steve-o
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited May 22, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    i'm sorry...

lol3.gif

Hey Daniel wave.gif

Thanks for a good laugh...
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited May 22, 2006
    Ahahahahah
    no man he looks like a guy in pearl harbour the guy was not in leading role but he was prominenet in the movie headscratch.gif

My Gallery