Options

*Challenge 24: BenDelaney: landscapes

Ben:::DBen:::D Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited October 28, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi all,

I am relatively new to smugmug and very new to dgrin. I like the idea of the challenges and the feedback. Here are two that I'm thinking of submitting for this one. (by the way, I'm not totally certain how I actually submit one, and how they get voted on???...a little help??:scratch) anyway here are the two shots. Thoughts? Thanks!

The Road Home.
10438071-M.jpg

Willamette Countryside.
10438092-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ishish Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited October 27, 2004
    Hey Ben, welcome to the forum! :)

Check out the competition rules for details on how things work, but essentially you just try and find shots for the theme and communicate with other board members about theirs and your own shots, a sort of collaborative community.

When you have decided on one to submit, give it a title and post it in the official submissions thread for the current challenge.

As for your pics, I like the second one best. I might cut out some of the sky from the top though, simply because the textures in the bottom third are really drawing my eye...

:)
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2004
    Thanks. Makes sense now.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2004
    OOPS! I just re-read the rules. These are no longer under consideration. They were taken months ago. Sorry! I'll be back with a new one!