The Rule of Thirds - Intimidation

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited May 10, 2006 in People
I think this photo explains the title very well, don't you?
Intimidation-IMG_1055.jpg

Full EXIF in the image, comments and critique welcome.

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Yeah, and even better, it's a really nice human story. thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • UncleJakeUncleJake Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Nice shot, you could call it "Three Blind Mice"rolleyes1.gif

-UJ
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."
    Ferris Buller

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Very Cool Shot!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Thank you for comments.

Actually this is a very deceptive photo. Despite the stance of the referees they are there to check up on the young goalie after a nasty fall just seconds before. I just thought the "concern" never looked more intimidating. And I think the young goalie thought the very same.
  • fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    The linesman on the left looks sloppy. He needs to put his pant legs over his skates. I hate it when people make us look bad just by appearance. I mean I do enough with my officiating skills, I figure the least I can do is at least LOOK the part. rolleyes1.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    Hey Billy,

He does look slopy - I guess being a ref for youngest group makes him think it is not a serious play. And than again this is Australia, we had problems getting the minimum 10 players to form a team. Rinks are sparse and far apart and they are in constant financial difficulty. But kids who do get involved love it. I cannot post many pictures due to aussie "iffy" laws on children photography but I can assure you these kids take it seriously and make a real game of it. The age group for this team is 6 to 10. And we have a 6 year old that wins every face off. You have to love their hearts.

fire1035 wrote:
    The linesman on the left looks sloppy. He needs to put his pant legs over his skates. I hate it when people make us look bad just by appearance. I mean I do enough with my officiating skills, I figure the least I can do is at least LOOK the part. rolleyes1.gif