Options

Photorank?

NaturalEyeNaturalEye Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited May 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
While browsing through the most popular images of all time, suddenly about 5 pages of images of "that" tennis player appeared from nowhere (btw how on earth do they permission from Gettys, Reuters etc to republish them). By appeared from nowhere I mean that I was on page 3, refreshed, and all of the images I was looking at had gone to be replaced with these. The same images did not appear on today's favourites.

How can images sudenly make it to the top few pages of most popular images ever, without at the same time appearing on today's most popular. As far as I can tell none of the image appeared previously in the top 1000?

:dunno :dunno :dunno

Gary

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    NaturalEye wrote:
    While browsing through the most popular images of all time, suddenly about 5 pages of images of "that" tennis player appeared from nowhere (btw how on earth do they permission from Gettys, Reuters etc to republish them). By appeared from nowhere I mean that I was on page 3, refreshed, and all of the images I was looking at had gone to be replaced with these. The same images did not appear on today's favourites.

How can images sudenly make it to the top few pages of most popular images ever, without at the same time appearing on today's most popular. As far as I can tell none of the image appeared previously in the top 1000?

ne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gif

Gary

Checking into it, thanks Gary.