Common complaint I get

dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
edited May 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
In the smugmug view, when there are multiple pages of photos I often get feedback stating that they didn't know there was more than one page of photos. The little numbers don't seem to stand out enough. I get this often, especially from people my mom's age, (outside the computer savvy generation, etc...)

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Hey wave.gif

You don't have any customization yet, but you could put this in your CSS box on your customization panel:

.pageNav {
    font-size: 18px;
    }
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    brilliant
    Andy wrote:
    Hey wave.gif

You don't have any customization yet, but you could put this in your CSS box on your customization panel:

.pageNav {
    }

Nice idea Andy. I've had this same thing happen. I can usually tell 'cause someone will look at every photo on page one for a good while but then not even glance at page two or three. Thanks for the tip.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• cardoncardon Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hey wave.gif

you could put this in your CSS box on your customization panel:

.pageNav {
    }

I'm confused, I copied and pasted the above into my css,saved it, and nothing changed.ne_nau.gif

http://baja.smugmug.com/
  • cardoncardon Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    cardon wrote:
    I'm confused, I copied and pasted the above into my css,saved it, and nothing changed.ne_nau.gif

http://baja.smugmug.com/

Got it, it's working now. For the css impaired like me I didn't realize that I needed to change the number to something larger.