1st time submitter

andrealeevandrealeev Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited May 10, 2006 in Holy Macro
i can take it :) thank you.

67299591-M.jpg

Comments

• SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Interesting and a very nicely executed B&W conversion. The cropping of the index finger is annoying, but overall good job.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Hi There Andrea
    andrealeev wrote:
    i can take it :) thank you.

Nice B&W, but I think I would have included all the fingers too, however that aside, you did well........ B&W looks very dramatic, and I like it thumb.gif
    Welcome to the forum and please do keep sharing your work, hope you find the Forum informative and friendly.......... welcome aboard clap.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Texture and B&w are great keep posting and welcome to forum
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • andrealeevandrealeev Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 10, 2006
    Thank you!
    I do appreciate the feedback...I have heard that before about the index finger..going to see if this is original or cropped.

Again, thanks so much iloveyou.gif
  • andrealeevandrealeev Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 10, 2006
    thanks skippy
    i must admit i was a bit nervous after reading one particularly harsh review lol. i haven't been posting for critique for awhile..but appreciate the encouragement..btw love your quote.
    Skippy wrote:
    Nice B&W, but I think I would have included all the fingers too, however that aside, you did well........ B&W looks very dramatic, and I like it thumb.gif
    Welcome to the forum and please do keep sharing your work, hope you find the Forum informative and friendly.......... welcome aboard clap.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    andrealeev wrote:
    i must admit i was a bit nervous after reading one particularly harsh review lol. i haven't been posting for critique for awhile..but appreciate the encouragement..btw love your quote.

My advice---Lava and a nail brushrolleyes1.gif...............mereimage