edited May 11, 2006 in People
my favorite 7 yr old...
Giselle

Comments

• LeDudeLeDude Registered Users Posts: 501 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    bloody stellar shot aye thumb.gif

cheers mate 1drink.gif
    We are the music-makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams.
    ... come along.
  • GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    LeDude wrote:
    bloody stellar shot aye thumb.gif

cheers mate 1drink.gif

I probably had something to do with them losing that game. He was more into me taking pics than paying attention to the game...
    Giselle
  • fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    Yeah but as long as he's having fun who cares. It seems the drive to teach kids that winning is important starts earlier and earlier. I don't know how many hockey games I've done that I've had to tell a coach to cool it when he's yelling at his players. These kids are 5 and 6 years old and still learning the game and these coaches are screaming like they are playing for the cup.

Nice pictures though. The second looks like one of those "you're embarrasing me" moments. thumb.gif
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    First one is a real winner!
    edited May 10, 2006
    fire1035 wrote:
    Yeah but as long as he's having fun who cares. It seems the drive to teach kids that winning is important starts earlier and earlier. I don't know how many hockey games I've done that I've had to tell a coach to cool it when he's yelling at his players. These kids are 5 and 6 years old and still learning the game and these coaches are screaming like they are playing for the cup.

Nice pictures though. The second looks like one of those "you're embarrasing me" moments. thumb.gif

Oh he wasn't embarrased, he kept making sure I got the shot any time he did something. I agree about the winning thing, they had a end of season party after the game and that is all the boys were talking about not that they were losing by like 12 runs ( sometimes the parents are worse than the coaches, yelling at umos and stuff...crazy)

here's another...
    Giselle
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    Great shots...looks to me like he's headed for a career in modeling tho....that last shot looks soooooooo posed. :D They are really good and the first one is a real killerthumb.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    Excellent shot. I have recently started to follow my son's sport and it is lots of fun and lots of photo opportunities.
    Giselle wrote:
    my favorite 7 yr old...
    edited May 11, 2006
    Excellent shot. I have recently started to follow my son's sport and it is lots of fun and lots of photo opportunities.

It is fun, make sure you bring a big lens...
    Giselle