Church2

DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited October 27, 2004 in Landscapes
More happy halloween?:wink

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2004
    DVDR, I like that shot for Halloween. I might not like halloween with the way it has gone for me, but I do like the idea of all saint's day, all soul's day, whatever.

Mother's funeral was on that day. In her church, the Episcopal, all Saint's day includes everyone. I think that in my catholic church they are two separate days. But I do like the whole idea, and I can see how it evolved into Halloween.

Very nice photo, especially for the occasion.

ginger

(I am shooting a baby's baptism on Halloween, can you imagine. I don't know that I would want that for my child, just don't know.)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    DVDR, I like that shot for Halloween. I might not like halloween with the way it has gone for me, but I do like the idea of all saint's day, all soul's day, whatever.

Mother's funeral was on that day. In her church, the Episcopal, all Saint's day includes everyone. I think that in my catholic church they are two separate days. But I do like the whole idea, and I can see how it evolved into Halloween.

Very nice photo, especially for the occasion.

ginger

(I am shooting a baby's baptism on Halloween, can you imagine. I don't know that I would want that for my child, just don't know.)
    Sorry to bring back painful memories, but I'll take it as a compliment that one of my photos make you think. Remember all the good times you had too.
    Halloween would be even more interesting if more of us did focus on the "all souls day" aspect.
    Hope they dress the baby in all white for the baptism...interesting timing for sure.