Bonds - Stuck at 713

firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited May 12, 2006 in Sports
I sat left field bleachers yesterday...2nd row. Bonds didn't hit one out. Giants lost. What a waste.

68977070-L-1.jpg

68978588-L-1.jpg
Dgrin Ch 64?

68978512-L-2.jpg
Dgrin CH64?

68978053-L-1.jpg

68978315-L-1.jpg

68976913-L-1.jpg
Dgrin Ch 64?

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 11, 2006
    Nice shots Kevin thumb.gif Even though you didn't get an opportunity to catch # 714. I was watching the game last night while switching between the Giants and Sharks. I noticed a beautiful full Moon out over the right field stands. I was thinking how kewl it would be to get a wide shot, from the 3rd baseline area, of most of the players on the field with that moon in the BG iloveyou.gif Did ya get any shots with the Moon in them?

Good work and sorry about the results (no HR # 714 and pitiful Giant's hitting)

Steve

PS; no 714 today either :-(
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • JarvisJarvis Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    Good job. I really like numbers 5 and 6. I wish they would just leave the name of the park alone. Or just name it Candlestick II or something.
  • firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    Nice shots Kevin thumb.gif Even though you didn't get an opportunity to catch # 714. I was watching the game last night while switching between the Giants and Sharks. I noticed a beautiful full Moon out over the right field stands. I was thinking how kewl it would be to get a wide shot, from the 3rd baseline area, of most of the players on the field with that moon in the BG iloveyou.gif Did ya get any shots with the Moon in them?

Good work and sorry about the results (no HR # 714 and pitiful Giant's hitting)

Steve

PS; no 714 today either :-(

Sorry...no moon. The moon is even wider tonight. I barely left my seat....didn't want to chance being away while Barry hit one out. My lucky ass brother will be there tomorrow night. I'll be at the Matt Nathanson concert...hopefully getting some pictures there. haha.

Steroids or no Steroids, no matter how you look at it..it's an amazing time for baseball...IMO
  • firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    Jarvis wrote:
    Good job. I really like numbers 5 and 6. I wish they would just leave the name of the park alone. Or just name it Candlestick II or something.

Seriously...I still refer to it as Pac Bell...only because my Dad was and is a loyal Pacific Bell Employee...:D
  • fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2006
    More importantly though the Red Sox beat the Yankees 2 out of 3 at Yankee Stadium. rolleyes1.gifclap.gif

I dunno, I just can't get excited about Barry Bonds. He's always seemed like kind of a Jerk, and standoffish blaming everyone else for his problems. But that's just my opinion, and you know what they say about those. ne_nau.gif