Hackey Sack shoe

DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
edited May 14, 2006 in Holy Macro
this is a picture of one of my friend's shoes and my hackey sack with avail. light from yesterday evening. the sun was coming through the windows just right and it light up the whole place:):

67709508-L-1.jpg

Daniel
Daniel Bauer
smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    Fun shot.....I like the lighting and the way it over-saturates the colors that time of day. In another week we will probably have a new challenge that you could have entered this into!!!! Never fails....:D (Wow!!! I just realized this shot isn't in black and white!!!!! rolleyes1.gif )
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Fun shot.....I like the lighting and the way it over-saturates the colors that time of day. In another week we will probably have a new challenge that you could have entered this into!!!! Never fails....:D (Wow!!! I just realized this shot isn't in black and white!!!!! rolleyes1.gif )

i had to resist the urge not to because this just works so well in color i don't think it could do the same in B&W:D
    Daniel Bauer

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    Oh, I agree!!! This works in color.....I would never convert this one myself!!!! thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    i really loved the way you got this picture it looks like a commercial shot
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    i really loved the way you got this picture it looks like a commercial shot

thanks Awaisthumb.gif
    Daniel Bauer