Ordered My Camera Tonight!

raianraian Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
edited May 14, 2006 in Cameras
I'm excited. I just placed my order with B&H for the Nikon D50 with the 18-55 lens. That's all I can afford right now, but I plan on getting another lens or two in the future and hope I can count on the good folks here to help me select one :) Thank you to everyone who has graciously answered my questions and directed me toward B&H. I did get the best price there. I got the ScanDisk Ultra II 1GB as well. I hope to post a picture soon!

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,077 moderator
    edited May 14, 2006
    raian wrote:
    I'm excited. I just placed my order with B&H for the Nikon D50 with the 18-55 lens. That's all I can afford right now, but I plan on getting another lens or two in the future and hope I can count on the good folks here to help me select one :) Thank you to everyone who has graciously answered my questions and directed me toward B&H. I did get the best price there. I got the ScanDisk Ultra II 1GB as well. I hope to post a picture soon!

Raian,

The D50 is a great camera and we now expect great things from you. Now go out there and shoot, shoot, shoot. (Maybe you should wait until you actually get the camera in your hands, otherwise the neighbors will probably talk, unless they're like my neighbors who just point and shake their heads.)

Congratulations and keep us posted.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    I do that all the time. :P

Hey congrats on the purchase, show us your photos when you get some taken!
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    Congrats on the new camera
    I am sure you will have a blast with it

Fred