How do I get paid?

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited May 15, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I've read the help section and filed my tax forms. But I'd like to request a payment. I can not find who and where to send this request?

Comments

• dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    help@smugmug.com
    I've read the help section and filed my tax forms. But I'd like to request a payment. I can not find who and where to send this request?
    no message

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006

Be sure you've faxed the W-9 form to us. And then request payment to help@smugmug.com.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting

We pay profits monthly when they exceed $500, and roll them into the next month's payment if they don't. We pay quarterly for profits of $200. Currently, payment is made by check.

Checks are prepared during the first week of each month. Please help us stay efficient by waiting, if possible, until you have at least $100 in profits due to you before requesting a check. Your check request will be honored the next scheduled check printing.
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Be sure you've faxed the W-9 form to us. And then request payment to help@smugmug.com.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting

We pay profits monthly when they exceed $500, and roll them into the next month's payment if they don't. We pay quarterly for profits of $200. Currently, payment is made by check.

Checks are prepared during the first week of each month. Please help us stay efficient by waiting, if possible, until you have at least $100 in profits due to you before requesting a check. Your check request will be honored the next scheduled check printing.

I read all that and sent in my forms. Even got a confirmation that you all got the forms.
    But who do I send a request too? By mail? By e-mail?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    I read all that and sent in my forms. Even got a confirmation that you all got the forms.
    But who do I send a request too? By mail? By e-mail?

Anthony - just like I said in my post above:
    Andy wrote:
    ...(snip)... And then request payment to help@smugmug.com. ... (snip)...
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Anthony - just like I said in my post above:
    reading is hard. That's why I teach math...ne_nau.gif