Upload and getImages methods

flyingpylonflyingpylon Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
I was just browsing through the XML-RPC documentation and noticed that for the Upload method, there is no result returned. It would be really(!) useful to have the smugmug ID of each uploaded image returned.

Also, a number of weeks ago there was a discussion about a new getImages method. Did that get implemented, and will it be documented soon?

Thanks.

Comments

• flyingpylonflyingpylon Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2004
    Also, will it be possible in the future to log in using the guest password (for pro accounts)?
  • onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2004
    Also, will it be possible in the future to log in using the guest password (for pro accounts)?

This is a good idea. I think it's safe to say yes.

Don
    edited October 30, 2004
    I was just browsing through the XML-RPC documentation and noticed that for the Upload method, there is no result returned. It would be really(!) useful to have the smugmug ID of each uploaded image returned.

Also, a number of weeks ago there was a discussion about a new getImages method. Did that get implemented, and will it be documented soon?

Thanks.

I'll have to look into whether that will break existing upload implementations. I'll let you know when I get a chance to do some testing, but I'd like to do it assuming it doesn't break stuff.

getImages and a few other methods should be released soon. Stay tuned.

Don
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2004
    Eta?
    onethumb wrote:
    getImages and a few other methods should be released soon. Stay tuned.

Don
    Don, Any progress on this and others?mwink.gif
    Thank you!
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited December 3, 2004

Thanks.

Both of these are now live (but need some thorough testing).

Don
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2004
    Party!!!!!
    onethumb wrote:
    Both of these are now live (but need some thorough testing).

Don
    So many of them! Looks like QA nite for me:-)
    Thanks!
    "May the f/stop be with you!"