Kate

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited May 20, 2006 in People
A very quick sneak peek from Saturday evening's session for Hot Shots. This was one of those shoots where everything just clicked. The model needed almost no direction at all once we set up the scene, and those times when I did give her direction, she understood immediately what I was after and nailed it. She is a total pro, and I consider myself privileged to have had the opportunity to work with her.

I selected this shot simply because of her great smile, though the bulk of the shoot was significantly sexier in a "Maxim" sort of way (this project is 99% Maxim-style, with the occasional topless to keep the audience of drooling men interested - yeah, it's marketing).

KateW-051306-285.photo

Comments

• JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    Great lighting... unique pose, nice shot!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    Oh lala! Nice smile, indeed! :): She is gorgeous, and so is the shot itself! Tell her to give me call if she stopes by in Sweden one day! mwink.gif
    But... hmm... does she have "purple fringing" in her hair, face and neck? :D
  • GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2006
    since I am a girl I can comment without the distraction of boobies. There is a black think at the bottom of the pic that needs to be cloned out and her left arm looks like it is bent odd and coming out of her head or not connected to her body. Her expression is great and I don't mind the purple lights and it is a unique pose. Don't you love it when they know what they are doing! It makes our job so much easier! Overall looks good and the guys will love it and that was the whole point, right?
    Giselle
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2006
    Giselle wrote:
    since I am a girl I can comment without the distraction of boobies. There is a black think at the bottom of the pic that needs to be cloned out and her left arm looks like it is bent odd and coming out of her head or not connected to her body. Her expression is great and I don't mind the purple lights and it is a unique pose. Don't you love it when they know what they are doing! It makes our job so much easier! Overall looks good and the guys will love it and that was the whole point, right?

I agree with Giselle about the arm looking odd. Another thing that bothers me, is that we don't see any of the left side of her face next to her mouth. It makes her mouth look a bit odd? In other words, if she were turned ever so slightly to her right, we could see more of her full face. Not sure how to describe what I am seeing. What I like is her willingness to smile engagingly! So many models can't portray that. :D